Pyongyang International Information of New Technology and Economy Center(PIINTEC)
PIINTEC was founded on Oct. 15, 2003 as a NPO of DPRK.
2. Mission & Activities
To realize the scientific and technological exchanges and techno-economic cooperation in the fields of environment, organic agriculture, energy, horticulture, IT, etc. between organizations, scientists, experts, and businessmen in and abroad so as to contribute to the sustainable development of the DPRK.
- To implement capacity building, database establishment, raising public awareness, and dissemination of knowledge.
- To realize exchanges between local scientists, experts and businessmen and between in and abroad.
- To foster and promote opportunities for the business that can contribute to the sustainable development of the DPRK.
- To submit recommendation which can contribute to the implementation of the policy of the DPRK that pursues the sustainable development of the country.
3. Organizational Chart
4. Recent Activities
1) Entered into the international communities such as WWEA and IFOAM in 2005
2) Established a dissemination hub of new knowledge on sustainable development
3) Developed and implementing Mt. Paekdu Joint Research Program
4) Introduction of solar and geothermal energy technologies in its building
5) Implementing the BOKK (Bridge for Organic Knowledge in DPRK) project in collaboration wit
IFOAM financially supported by EU
5. Recent News
Ryonhwa-2 Dong, Central District, Pyongyang, DPRK
Tel: 00850-2-18111/777 ext: 341-8048
1018materials are searched
Manwoltae in Kaesong2021-10-20
Stories about DPRK-China Friendship during Korean War(2)2021-10-20
Herbarium of Wild Edible Greens2021-10-20
To Initiate New Chapter of People-First Policy in History2021-10-20
Matzmoto Citizens Council Supporting Korea’s Independent Peaceful Reunification2021-10-19
Japanese Past Crime of Destruction and Plunder of Korean Cultural Assets (17)2021-10-19
Poet Ri Chan2021-10-19
There is no satisfaction2021-10-19
Stories about DPRK-China Friendship during Korean War(1)2021-10-19
Japanese Crime of Destruction and Plunder of Korean Cultural Assets in the Past (16)2021-10-14
Most Valuable Asset2021-10-14
Road Chosen by Korea Following Liberation2021-10-14
First Meeting of Sportsmen Following Liberation2021-10-11
Jongdok Temple, Historical Relic of Mt. Paektu2021-10-11
Korean Classic Film The Flower Girl (2)2021-10-11
Japanese Crime of Destruction and Plunder of Korean Cultural Assets in the Past (15)2021-10-06
Dairy Products and Children2021-10-06
Losing Business Needs to Be Done2021-10-06
“Father Party” and “Son Party”2021-10-06
Denmark-DPRK Friendship Society2021-10-05